Accountants for Property Developers
Complete financial support and technical tax guidance for your property development business
Property development can be a lucrative business, but it can also be time-consuming and complex – particularly when it comes to the complicated rules around tax compliance and finance. Without an experienced property accountant on your team, you could end up wrestling through red tape or paying too much tax. Worse still, you could risk costly fines and penalties from the ATO.
As award-winning accountants for property developers, Platinum Accounting & Taxation in Melton know the ins and outs of your niche industry. We understand the stresses of sub-dividing land, liaising with builders, applying for permits and financing deals. We also know the challenges of working with multiple stakeholders, like town planners, solicitors and architects – not to mention your valued clients. Our accounting services for property developers are designed to take the stress out of managing your business finances, so you can meet your obligations, minimise your tax and maximise your cash flow – legally, easily and affordably.
Accounting services for property developers
At Platinum Accounting & Taxation, we pride ourselves on being more than just accountants. Our comprehensive suite of services suits property developers at all levels – from developers with the most basic accounting needs to those with complex requirements. Regardless of whether you’re new to the industry or an established property development group, Platinum Accounting can help you plan a strong financial future. Here are some of our key accounting services for property developers:
- Establish the right internal systems and processes to manage and track your project expenditure and income
- Recommend and implement the appropriate cloud accounting software for your needs. This gives each of us real-time access to the latest financial information
- forecasting forthcoming tax obligations and implementing strategies to minimise taxation – this part is critical to profitability.
- provide accurate and timely financial information such as financial statements, management reports, income tax returns, business activity statements and other information required by banks or other stakeholders
- work through complex tax issues in respect of income tax, GST, stamp duty and land tax
- attend and assist with meetings with lawyers, financiers, investors and other stakeholders
- Keep you informed of any changes in legislation that may affect your property development business and implement strategies to mitigate risks
- prepare budgets, cash flow reports, forecasting and ratio analysis to provide accurate information both on business performance and comparative performance.
Tech-savvy solutions to streamline your business
With so many stakeholders and tasks to juggle, technology is essential for property developers. At Platinum Accounting & Taxation, our experienced property accountants know all the latest systems and processes to save you time and money.
We’re experts in cloud accounting for property developers and can help you select the best accounting software for your needs. If you’re already on the cloud, we can seamlessly integrate with your system of choice, whether it’s Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, Reckon,Receipt Bank or Hubdoc.
Cloud accounting software allows to you provide us with online access to your financial data. That means we can deliver up-to-the-minute advice for all your accounting and bookkeeping needs. It also means you can easily view your accounts, issue invoices or run detailed financial reports from any device, in any location. Choose from one of our affordable fixed-fee business accounting packages or cloud bookkeeping packages or ask us to tailor a solution for you.
Why property developers choose Platinum Accounting
Just like the builders, contractors and stakeholders you work with, Platinum Accounting are part of your team. We treat your business like our own, and we love to see you succeed. As well as professional advice, personal service and competitive prices, here’s what else you can expect when you choose Platinum Accounting:
- Over 10 years of experience
- An integrated, tailored approach
- Proactive advice to grow your business
- Easy access via phone, email and Facebook
- Extended hours during tax season
- Prompt responses to your enquiries
- Affordable fees, including fixed-fee packages
- Up-to-the-minute information
- Clear communication (no jargon)
- Highest ethical standards
- Friendly service with a smile
- Unwavering commitment to your business
Get started today
Get in touch to find out more about our accounting services for property developers. Our office is based in Melton, but we work with property developers across Melbourne and beyond, including Bacchus Marsh, Brookfield, Eynesbury, Deer Park, Gisborne and Caroline Springs. No matter where you’re located – or what shape your books are in – we’ll get your property development business booming.